- ★SOLAR POWERED GLASS BALL LED LIGHTS: covered with colorful mosaic glasses, creates a romantic and lovely atmosphere.
- ★TWO LIGHTING MODES: single mode (soft white light) and color-changing mode (RGB,fantastic colorful light), This cute and beautiful solar table lamp can meet your different using demands.
- ★HIGHTLY EFFICIENT SOLAR PANEL: this solar garden light supported with powerful solar panel and removable and rechargeable AAA battery, lights up for 8 hours after getting fully charged.
- ★LAMP FEATURES: sensitive to light, auto on at night and auto off at the sunrise; Convenient to use, no further wire or installation required.
- ★WHY YOU NEED IT: energy-saving and waterproof design make it ideal decorative lamp for indoor/outdoor, as well as gift-giving.
★This mosaic glass table lamp can provide unparalleled enjoyment at night. Gradually color-changing light creates fantastic and romantic atmosphere. And the single white color has a good illumination effect that is really soft and comfortable.
★Not only it could be a wonderful table lamp, but also the glass jar can be used to place small tools like pen or scissor and the beautiful decoration at the same time.
★Perfect for garden, tables, balcony, bedroom and outdoor decoration at party or daily life. You can buy it for personal usage or giving it to relatives and friends as a sweet gift!
Product Size: 5.24*5.24*3.90in
Material: Mosaic glass
Solar panel voltage: 2V
NI-MH battery: 1.2V
Battery :one AAA battery
LED: 1PC white LED, 1PC RGB LED.
Charging time: 10-11 hours
Working hours: 8 hours
Package Size: 6.89*6.89*4.92in
Product Weight: 15.45oz
Package weight: 19.26oz
1 x Multi-functional solar ball light(with rechargeable AAA battery)
Please tear off the protective plastic sheets from the solar panel to get better conversion rate before the first usage.
Please keep the solar panel clean and put it under direct sunlight to get fully charged.
Turn the button to Color / Single position to choose RGB or white light.
Why this item cannot work?
1:Maybe because the power of the built-in battery ran out so that the light can’t light up, please charge it under the sunshine for some time.
2:Maybe about the switch, please pull the switch which is on the back of the solar panel into “ON” status when you put them under the sunlight for power