- Rigorously tested by the HSE. Approved and licensed by the UK government for use in homes
- Professional strength fast-acting moth killing spray for direct application to carpets and rugs
- 1L trigger spray treats up to 25m2 in a single application creating a long-lasting residue to maintain control for up to 4 weeks
- Water-based, no-staining and low odour
- Safe to use in homes with children and pets
Pest Expert Formula ‘C’ Carpet Moth Spray is our best-selling product for eradicating carpet moth infestations and the most powerful carpet moth spray available to the amateur market. Formula ‘C’ is a fast-acting carpet moth killer that enables you to carry out an effective carpet moth treatment to carpets and rugs, with a long-lasting residual that maintains carpet moth control for up to 12 weeks. Pest Expert Formula ‘C’ is a highly-effective carpet moth spray that offers both rapid and prolonged carpet moth control. As well as delivering a quick knockdown it also leaves an insecticidal residue that continues to kill for up to 12 weeks. Formula ‘C’ is safe for direct application to rugs and carpets as it is water-based so will not cause them any damage. Formula ‘C’ is low-odour and free from solvents, so it is perfectly suitable for use in homes with children and/or pets, provided they are kept out of the area being treated until all surfaces are dry (2-3 hours). The active ingredient in Formula ‘C’ is the powerful broad spectrum insecticide cypermethrin (0.1% w/w), which is also effective against a wide range of flying and crawling insects. Each 1L trigger-spray is sufficient to treat an area of up to 25m2 and one application should be enough for a successful carpet moth treatment. However, to eradicate a particularly heavy carpet moth infestation then a second application may be required.