- Comes in 4 Individual Rolls. EACH ROLL IS 4 meters LONG x 18mm WIDE. High Quality, HEAVY DUTY TAPE that is over 85% EFFECTIVE as a Pest Repeller.
- Our Copper Tape DRASTICLY REDUCES Appearance of SLUGS, SNAILS, PESTS in your Home or Garden. Environmentally Friendly Pests Repeller. No need to use chemicals, pellets, powders and liquids that are fatal to other Harmless Creatures. REMOVE SLUGS FROM PROTECTED AREA, otherwise you are trapping them in with your plants.
- The Tape is CONDUCTIVE on one side. Ideal for CRAFTS, DIY, SCRAP BOOKING, GUITAR REPAIR, SMALL ELECTRICLA JOBS and so on.
- EASY TO USE, just peel off paper backing and stick as evenly as possible on clean and dry surface. You might need gloves to apply the tape to prevent cuts. Will easily STICK TO PLASTIC, CERAMIC, METAL, STONES, CONCRETE, GLASS, PAINTED AREAS (like for example gloss painted wooden doors or furniture), but you might find it difficult to stick to wooden surfaces. If you need to use the copper tape on wood, we would recommend to attach it with staples rather than stick it.
- DISCOUNTS OFFERED for Larger Orders. Please Contact us for More Details. Satisfaction 100% GUARANTEED or Get Your Money Back!
ABOUT THE TAPE:
Easy to use.Peel off Protective Paper Backing & Stick as evenly as possible.
The copper tape is coated with a solvent acrylic adhesive & will not fall off when wet.
Apply only on clean & dust free surface.
When slugs & snails make contact with copper, a reaction occurs between the copper & the slime creating an electric current. They get an electric shock which repels them.
It works wet or dry, is very effective and doesn’t kill the slug.
USE OF COPPER TAPE:
Gets rid of Slugs & Snails in environmentally friendly manner, without using chemicals, pellets, powders & liquids that are fatal to other harmless creatures.
Ideal to protect garden Pots, Tables, Flower Beds, Trees etc.
Fantastic for protecting your home, simply stick this self adhesive tape in front of door/patio doors.
From customer feedback & their experience I would strongly recommend to start with one layer of the tape. If this still does not help & some (usually the larger sized slimes) get through, double the tape & leave little gap (10-15mm) between the layers. I have learned from my feedback & my own experience that the some big slugs can bridge themselves over one layer of tape (even the 30mm wide tape).
Doubling the copper tape will stop even the biggest slugs as they will find it almost impossible to cross it.
Copper can lose strength over time, so go over it gently with fine sandpaper from time to time.
If the plants overhang the copper strips, and touch other plants or the ground, this will act as a bridge & slugs will climb straight over.
Make sure that there are no slugs inside the area you are protecting, otherwise you are trapping them in with your plants.Also widely used for CRAFTS, GUITAR REPAIRS, DIY, SMALL ELECTRICAL JOBS, SCRAP BOOKING and so on.DISCOUNTS OFFERED! SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!