- THE PERFECT MARQUEE: The Premium Line by HouseOfTents. Suitable for all your occasions and celebrations. Benefit from our 30 years of experience in the production of Party- and Storage Tents.
- STRONG TARPAULIN: All tarpaulins are made from approx. 500g/m² extra strong PVC – one of the best qualities available. The roof is made of one piece- important for overall stability. Sidewalls with integrated wind deflectors for best climatisation.
- STEELFRAME WITH GROUND BAR INCLUDED: We exclusively use 38mm strong Steeltubes and connectors with a 42mm diameter. The connections are bolted and provide easy setup and extraordinary stability for the construction.
- EVERYTHING INCLUDED – EASY ASSEMBLY: Your tent is delivered ready for easy setup. We include ground pegs, saftey ropes and a detailed manual – so you can use your tent in no time.
- IN BRIEF: Premium Marquee including Steelframe with ground bar, PVC Tarpaulins for sides, front (with entrances) and roof, ground pegs, saftey ropes and manual..
Premium Marquee with PVC tarpaulin
– The ideal marquee for your event
– Suitable for all occasions. Perfect for teams, companies, weddings, birthday and many other celebrations
– Also suitable for use as temporary shelter, storage space or cover – e.g. for an outdoor pool
– 100% Steel
– Diameter: ca. 42mm
– Wall thickness: ca. 1,3mm
– 100% Steel. Ground Bar frame included for highest stability.
– Diameter: ca. 42mm
– Wall thickness: ca. 1,1mm
– Stable construction, reinforced through bolting the poles and connectors
-This is not a cheap, unstable click system
-Safe floor attachment with robust ground pegs and guy rope – all included
– All tarpaulins are made of highly durable 500g/m² PVC – heavy-duty patterned internal fabric!
– UV-resistant and waterproof
– The roof is made of one piece, an important factor for enhanced stability
– Sidewalls are approx. 2m wide and for best self climatisation inside the marquee.
– The sides and front can be individually mounted
– Integrated wind deflectors help avoid draft and movement of the lining
– Front sides feature separate entrances (one large, one small)