- Rigorously tested by the HSE. Approved and licensed by the UK government for use in homes
- Powerful Moth killing fumigation aerosol (ULV) device, providing rapid and effective knockdown of Moth populations in large spaces
- 100% natural ingredients leaving no residue on carpets or furniture
- Safe to use in homes with children and pets, with no fire risk unlike other fumigation devices
- 1 x Fogger treats a room of approx. 4m square (can also be used in wardrobes)
The Pest Expert Formula ‘P’ Carpet Moth Killing Fogger is a fast-acting aerosol device containing a powerful insecticide which delivers a rapid knockdown of carpet moths. The Pest Expert Formula ‘P’ Fogger is an aerosol (ULV) device which releases a moth-killing pyrethrin gas that expands to fill a room. As it does not need to be lit, it offers no fire risk and so is perfectly safe for use in enclosed spaces like wardrobes. The gas leaves no visible deposits so will not taint or damage clothing or furniture. The Formula ‘P’ Fogger is an essential component in any comprehensive carpet moth treatment; for eradicating Carpet Moth infestations this should be used in conjunction with our residual insecticide Formula ‘C’ Carpet Moth Killer Spray for longer-lasting moth control. One Fogger will treat an average-size room of approx 4m x 4m (13ft x 13ft). For moth treatment to larger areas or several rooms add extra Foggers as necessary. Contains Pyrethrins at 0.2% w/w.