- Easy-to-use, water based adhesive with Gorilla holding power
- Best for building, carpentry or hobby projects using any type of wood
- Complete Projects Faster; Requires only 20 – 30 minutes of clamp time, fully cured in 24 hours
- Use Indoors or Outdoors; Passes ANSI/HPVA Type II water resistance
- Versatile; Ideal for use on hardwoods, softwoods and natural wood composites
Gorilla wood glue is very versatile and you can apply it on hardwoods, softwoods and wood composites. One of its inherent features is that it is a fast acting adhesive formula and will take up to 30 minutes to create a bond on wood that is clamped together, after which it will take 24 hours for it to be fully cured. You will find that the glue does not leave behind an unnatural colour that will make your work look undesirable, as it utilises natural wood fibres for a bond line.