- Portable Weather Protection: The aluminuim PopUP Gazebos from House of Tents are errected in seconds and provide optimal weather protection. Profit from our 30 years of experience!
- 100% WATERPROOF Roof Tarpaulin: The Gazebo roof tarpaulins are made of 280g / m² high-performance polyester material with additional PVC coating – an excellent quality that protects you from the rain.
- STYLISH AND MODERN CONSTRUCTION: Classy, brushed aluminum poles (UV-, corrosion- and weather-resistant) constucted with a scissor mechanism for quick erection and dismantling of the pavilion. In addition, the tent can be adjusted in 5 steps variable in height!
- EASY CONSTRUCTION – SIMPLE STORAGE: Construction self explanatory – Assembled in just minutes without tools with 1-2 persons. Simple and practical storage thanks to the supplied, strong carrying case.
- IN A NUTSHELL: Pavilion Party tent with pop up / scissor mechanism, Aluminum construction, roof tarpaulin, sides, additional guy ropes as well as pegs and assembly instructions.
This high-quality PopUp Gazebo is ideal for portable use. Thanks to it’s aluminum frame it is particularly light and can be easily transported in the supplied carrying case. The roof tarpaulin consists of approx. 280 g / m² PVC-coated TP-Tex 7000 high-performance polyester, which is 100% waterproof. This Gazebo is adjustable to 5 varying heights and is delivered with a sturdy transport bag.
– Quick erection: as a café canopy, garden pavilion, trade fairs or market stand
Protection against rain:
– Lightweight, sturdy aluminum frame, thanks to the scissor mechanism it is assembled in just minutes
– High-quality 6063-T5 Aluminum, brushed in accordance with DIN 17611 E2 – UV-, corrosion- and water resistant
– This Aluminum material was elaborately treated with a 3-stage anodizing process making it 15 times stronger than conventional aluminum
– 5-fold height adjustment (entrance height up to approx. 210 cm)
– High-quality click system: Robust securing bolts with ring for fixing and fast height adjustment of the Gazebo
Stable legs in a square profile:
– The Roof Tarpaulin is made from approx. 280g / m² heavy TP-Tex 7000 high performance polyester with an additional PVC coating
– Side tarpaulins are made of approx. 200g / m² high-performance polyester
– Contact points between frame and tarpaulin are reinforced with frictional surfaces
– All seams are Machine tape sealed