- Rigorously tested by the HSE. Approved and licensed by the UK government for use in homes
- Powerful Beetle killing fumigation aerosol (ULV) device, providing rapid and effective knockdown of Beetle populations in large spaces
- 100% natural ingredients leaving no residue on carpets or furniture
- Safe to use in homes with children and pets, with no fire risk unlike other fumigation devices
- 1 x Fogger treats a room of approx. 4m square (can also be used in wardrobes)
The Pest Expert Formula ‘P’ Fogger is a fumigation device designed to control carpet beetles and other flying and crawling insects. The Fogger works on the same principle as conventional smoke bombs; however, as it is an aerosol it does not require a naked flame, thus eliminating any potential fire hazard, which makes it safer for use in rooms affected by a carpet beetle infestation. Once activated, the insecticidal gas is released over a duration of 90 seconds. The room should then be closed, vacated for at least 2-3 hours to allow the gas to disperse, and ventilated thoroughly upon re-entering. One Fogger will provide effective coverage to a room of approx 4m x 4m. If you need to treat more than one room or a larger area, add extra Foggers as required. The Pest Expert Formula ‘P’ Fogger is an important part of a comprehensive carpet beetle treatment, although as it has no residual value once the gas disperses, to achieve complete eradication it is best used in combination with carpet beetle products that provide longer-lasting protection, such as Formula ‘C’ Carpet Beetle Spray.