- Roof and sidewalls are Silver coated. If they are pvc/pu coated as most of other gazebos are. You may should think twice before choose them as they can only reflect light of primary color of tents. You may feel malaise and tired when stay in these gazebos, especially in a red one as whole inside space will be full of dazzling red light. However, Silver coated cloth will reflect nature light and you will feel comfortable & enjoyable no matter how long you guys sitting in our gazebo.
- Unlike pvc/pv coating inside fabric. Our unique high density Silver coating in fabric will keep the most UV (Ultraviolet) off your head and eliminate most of solar radiation. Strongly protects you and your loving family from harmful sun rays for long time.
- Weight of our tent is up to 32KG, higher than most other light products, which are low to 20,21kg. As we all know, the heavier the tent is, the better its stability and quality are. We adopt high density 420D Silver coating Oxford to roof & sidewalls, carbon steel with a Hammered coated finish and 0.7mm thickness leg tube to frame. These make our pop up gazebo to be higher quality than other flimsy, weak tent.
- Four free weight bags are included. Put sand, stones, water or even snow in them. Pop up gazebos can be used on not very flat place and stand tall through harsh weather.
- The heavy duty Oxford carry bag with rollers will make transporting your canopy and accessories breezily.
We adopt 420D Oxford to roof and sidewalls for superior durability, while most other tents are used 300D. (“D” stands for “Denier” and a higher number indicates a heavier coarser thread). Silvox@ fabric is durable, lightproof, waterproof, UV-resistance and fire-resistance to some extent. (certificate is not available).
You can adjust height of pop up gazebo as you need, and there are three different heights can be chosen (showed on second picture). We suggest you adjust tent in lowest height when encounter bad whether, such as windy and rain days, because it will be more stable. While adjust tent in highest height on beautiful and wonderful sun days as it will be light and airy.
Set up in seconds, snap-locks (with nylon inserts) secure the assembled device in place and a simple button release for when it is time to take it down.
Steel foot bases for frame. Unlike other cheap plastic foot bases, they are strong enough and you don’t have to worry about they will be broken.
Cover and sidewalls: 420D Sliver coated polyester fabric
Leg Material: 3cm×3cm and 2.5cm×2.5cm square steel tube. Tube wall thickness: 0.7mm
Cross Truss Material: 1.2×2.3cm steel tube. Tube wall thickness: 0.7mm
Carry Bag: 160cm(5.2′)×30cm(1′)×32cm(1.1′), 300X600D Oxford with rollers. Green.
Weight in bag: 32Kg (70LBS)
1 X Powder coated full steel frame
1X Sliver coated polyester cover
1X Carry bag with rollers
4 X Sliver coated polyester sidewalls (2 zipped side walls, 2 window side walls)
8 X Pegs and 4 Guide ropes
4 X weight bags