- Rigorously tested by the HSE. Approved and licensed by the UK government for use in homes
- Powerful Moth killing fumigation device providing rapid and effective knockdown of moth populations in large spaces
- 1 x 11g smoke bomb treats an area of 100 cubic m3 – 3 times that of a standard Smoke Bomb
- Contains the strongest concentration of Permethrin for amateur use (13.25%w/w)
- An integral element of any comprehensive moth eradication strategy
The Pest Expert Formula ‘P’ Carpet Moth Super Fumer Smoke Bomb is more than three times the size of a standard Fumer, so able to treat an area 3 times greater. Perfect for eradicating Moth infestations in larger spaces. The Formula ‘P’ Super Fumer Carpet Moth Smoke Bomb is a more powerful fumigation device than a standard Smoke Bomb, treating an area three times greater, which makes it ideal for getting rid of Carpet Moths in lofts, roof spaces or open-plan living areas. One Super Fumer will treat a space of 400 cubic m (approx 16m x 10m with a standard ceiling height of 2.5m) The Super Fumer contains 11g of the active ingredient Permethrin at 13.25% w/w as opposed to 3.5g in the standard Fumer. Once lit, an insecticidal smoke is released as the Fumer smoulders, which disperses to fill the room/roof space, killing all Moths present at the time of treatment.